SONOR Kalibratie B.V. is part of the Peutz Group (Adviesgroep Peutz & Associés BV) since July 16th 2021. Jan Zwart and Fabienne Salama remain intensively involved with the company to transfer their knowledge to a team of driven technical specialists. The laboratory has moved from Nieuwegein to a brand new laboratory at Paletsingel 2 in Zoetermeer. All your measuring equipment that needs to be calibrated should be shipped or handed over at this new address in Zoetermeer. Being part of the Peutz Group does not change anything for you as a customer. SONOR Kalibratie B.V. will remain your trusted address for your calibrations and we guarantee the service you have come to expect from us over the past 13 years.
New contact information
SONOR Kalibratie B.V.
2718 NT Zoetermeer
Phonenumber: +31 (0)85 - 8228 850 | email@example.com | www.sonorkalibratie.nl
Who are we?
SONOR Kalibratie is an independent laboratory providing calibration services to assist clients in maintaining the integrity of their measurement systems for sound and vibration equipment.
We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council (In Uk called UKAS) under number RvA K150 for Acoustics and Vibration. The RvA resides under the European Accreditation and as such, calibration results are internationally accepted. See our scope www.rva.nl number K150.
Our technical Competence: we offer calibrations, with fully traceable results, for Sound and Vibration equipment.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Accredited calibrations: For all instruments within our scope of accreditation we perform calibrations in compliance with international standards and/or manufacturers specifications. A complete Accredited Certificate of calibration, is issued conform the ISO/IEC 17025 for sound and vibration equipment. Traceable calibrations: For all instruments within or outside our scope of accreditation we perform verification of the instrument in compliance with manufacturers specifications.
The certificates include:
- Statement of Traceability
- Measurement uncertainties
- List of Standards used
- In/Out of Tolerance information
- Data / measurement results
- Any other information pertinent to your business (i.e. asset numbers, etc)
Certificate of conformance:
When you only are interested to know if the instrument is working properly
Within our scope of accreditation:
- Sound Level Meters in accordance with IEC 60651, IEC 60804 and IEC 61672
- Octave Band or Third-Octave band Filter Sets in accordance with IEC 61260 and IEC 225
- Sound Calibrators in accordance with IEC 60942 · Microphones, 1, ½, ¼ inch.
- Multichannel analyzers
- Single and Multiple-axis accelerometers (Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive & ICP Type)
- Hand Held Calibrators & Exciters
- Single and Multiple-axis accelerometers including signal Conditioners
Outside our scope of accreditation:
Our Calibration capabilities include but are not limited to the following instruments:
- Vibration Meters
- Charge Amplifiers
- Tapping Machine